Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Venting! and Walking!

ARGH!!



I must be pregnant….I'm in such a bad mood this morning, people are pissing me OFF! I'm at work right now and I've va a similar day yesterday, being frustrated. It's nothing in particular, just an accumulation of assholes who make me grind my teeth and want to bitch slap them. Oh how I wish I could! That would make me feel sooooo much better! I especially hate service clerks and supervisors right now.. I wish I could yell at them, my blood pressure would be a lot healthier, don't you think?

Let me just say this: Fucking people you piss me off, can't fucking do your jobs, you fucking idiots!!! Piece of shit, I wish you would leave so I can fucking do my job, I'm not your fucking puppet, you better start taking me seriously or I'll fucking kick your ass to the curb!

Breathe in………and breathe out…..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. OK, I'm good to move on. Alright, now that I've vented a bit, here's the good news!


BABY WALKS!!


YES! He's been really wanting to walk more with our help, not wanting to be in his stroller. Ladies at the say care yesterday said that he was really on the verge of walking, which can be translated in "he's started to walk, but we can't tell you it'll hurt your fellings, so try it at home and get it on tape!". And that's just what we did! I got a short movie on my camera (which by the way, haven't had time to install the sorftware on my Mac, but really intend to, soon…!). It's crazy, he found the confidence to let go of our hand and take a few steps on his own. I'm so proud!! He was scared of doing it by himself and I thought it would take at least another month for him to do it. But nope, he went ahead and impressed me a lot sooner than I thought! I'll post the video on Facebook, since I can't here.

And at the same time (of course, never one thing at a time, right?), he has a teeth coming out, so he had a bit of a fever and diarhea this morning. Sorry, TMI. But I'm freggin' glad there's more teeth coming, because he's had his 4 little teeth for about 3 months now. He's also had trouble eating yesterday, and I was wondering why! Eureka! Another baby at daycare has the same thing, so we're happy it's just that and not another ear infection. Touch wood, it's been almost a month now!

Anywho, I've been thinking about this friend of mine, K, who's in Montreal and I haven't seen her in a while. Maybe I'll give her a call.

Canada Day is tomorrow! It's a stat holiday, so we'll try and go do some outdoors activities with Baby, have a little fun. If he's up for it, I hope the teething thing doesn't keep him from enjoying our time together tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment