Friday, June 11, 2010

Drinking on the job

Who said moms were perfect?!

I went to eat out with a couple collegues at work today and, dammit, I had a drink.  But I thought it would come in a small wine glass, but nooooooo.  It came in a big tall glass, full of alcohol.  So I drank it.

Dang.  It's 1:15 PM and I'm still feeling it.  Do I need to tell you that this ain't good?!  haha, juat one drink aaaand I'm out.  Jeez I'm a cheap drunk.  Not that I'm drunk, just tipsy....y'a know!

So, it won't be an experience I'll do again...most likely.  Unless I'm going out with my boss and he's drinking.  Yeah, that would be ok.  :)

Have a good FRIDAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look of your blog! So nice!

    Drinking on the job?? I like that too!!! :P

    Good luck tomorrow! 35K thats awesome!

    xox

    ReplyDelete