Friday, June 18, 2010

Is it possible? I have nothing to say!!

It's been a freggin busy week!  And lots went on.  It's just too much to write about tonight.  Too lazy.

It's a miracle, Baby went down at 7PM, and Daddy works till 9, so I gots myself 2 hours of ME time!  Oooo la la!  What am I gonna do?  Finish supper, leave every house chore undone, and go to bed.  How about that!

It feels like cheating on a school exam, it's bad, eh!!  Jeeeeez.  Screw it though, I'll feel bad about it another time, I'm too lazy to go all clean crazy right now.  Baby didn't even get a bath, he was fussy and tired, so I sent him straight to bed!  And I'll use the same recipe for me as well.

So what the HECK am I still doing here writing?  Oh yeah, I got Nutella toasts waiting for me.  That the last part of my supper tonight (mind you I had salad, so back off!) :)


.........



Now that my toast are done, I'm off to shower, maybe paint my nails with the new nail color I got, and read, oh yeah baby!!  That's the life!  (Are you as pathetic as me?)

Good night peeps! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment