Friday, June 11, 2010

Changes

Like Tupac said, that's just the way it is.

I've been trying to make the look of my blog more interesting and more reflective of my personnal liking.  Thankfully, Blogspot has a new feature that has many templates, images, headers and pictures to choose from.  So here's how mine turned out!  I hope you like it, I sure do :)

On the bus this morning, I noticed that I was unusually happy!  Maybe because it's Friday, Baby was super good this morning and Daddy wasn't grumpy.  I even stopped to smell a tree full of white blooming flowers on my way to the bus stop.  Huh!

Big bike event tomorrow, 35K around the city!  I'll have to bring my camera and post some pics.  I'll most likely be sore on Sunday, since my body's become whimpy from the lack of exercise since I went back to work.  Damn, even my thighs are a bit sore from walking last night, jeez!  I'll need to make more efforts to stay active!  I wanna take a Zumba class (zumba.com), but the classes that are given in my area don't fit my schedule.  Sheeeeesh! 

Looks like I'll be blogging from work now..Unless I become too busy...which is doubtful.  But I have faith!  Maybe our new manager will hammer me with a big workload.  At least he knows that I don't want to have nothing to do.  Man, I should just open my own bakery.  I'd be busy then! :)

Oh hey, Link...take a look at that!!   http://www.farmvilleva.com/  I think TD wants to move there! haha!

Take care, my invisible friends, and tell yourself change is good.  That's what I'm doing lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment