Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday doesn't even start

I had that song in my head, you gotta excuse my lack of continuity in this post...

So I'm at work right now, shhhh.  Figured I'd start my day with a post, make me happy and smily!  I'm surviving the week, cancelling one of my 4 appointments.  And I got Baby's birthday stuff ready for his celebration at daycare on Monday.  Got a cake pan for our own celebration on Sunday.  Decorations, check.  I don't have a gift yet, but I still have time (do I?).  I'm giving myself brownie points for being organized!  Daddy's also helping out, phew!

We've run out of antibiotic.  And we still technically have 4 days left to go!  I wonder if the pharmacy will give us more...Daddy'd taking care of it.

Oh, oh!  Interesting fact:  My vision has gotten better by one third since my pregnancy, how 'bout that!!  Apparently, it happens.  Weird, eh!  I'm getting new glasses next week and changing the lenses in my sun glasses as well.  For all the bad things a pregnancy does to a body, at least it gave me back some of my eyesight! HURRAY!!

I'm not telling you what kind of cake I'm going to be making for this weekend.  It's a surprise! :)  I'll posts pics and let you know how it went.

Crazy week is almost over.  I'll still have at least 2 appointments next week, and I'll probably be sore from our 35K bike ride thisSaturday, but at least I'll have more time to breathe!

Take care of yourselves, drink lots of water and don't eat after 7PM.  Lotsa hugs!! xox

P.S.  I saw the smokin' lady on the bus again this morning...I just had to smile...

No comments:

Post a Comment