Monday, June 7, 2010

200$ leak

Argh, more money out my pocket!  But I think it's for a good cause. 

Called the gutter people to get a quote for the leak, well, it's not really a leak, it's that when the roofing guys redid my roof last year, they didn't put what's called a Drip Edge, so now the gutter guy's gotta come clean them and Drip Edge them.  Sigh.  At least I got a super good price for the roofing, so 200$ more is still less than what others paid in my neighbourhood.  PHEW!

Got my first regular paycheck today, woooo!!  That was a nice surprise, I thought I'd have to wait another 2 weeks!    I needed it though, just got a new membership at Costco.  I fear we'll be spending a lot there!

I wish you a good night guys, I wish I could all hug you right now! Xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment