Saturday, June 12, 2010

Big bear, the turd

Oh man, I'm a bad baker tonight.  Well, it's not me, it's the damn pan....  My bear looked like a freggin turd.  It's now 8PM and cake #2 is in the oven.  Which means I won't be going to bed real soon.  Take a while to decorate a cake, ya know!

I wanted to show you the disaster.  My poopoo cake.  If it's not obvious, the head is on the left...



I'll let you know how the other one turned out.  I hope I won't screw it up, I'm pretty tired.  Biked 35K today, I really wanna go to bed!

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Awwww poor bear! But I figured his head was on the left :)

    Somebody's gonna be SORE tomorrow, from that 35K! Wow!! Good job! How was it???

    I'll let you know all about my 1st day @ daycare... lets hope I make it to the 2nd!

    :)

    ReplyDelete