Thursday, June 3, 2010

Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

Holly crap.  I feel stupid.

I'm watching that show on tv right now. (mind you, it's the American version...that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

I can't remember what a freggin prime number is.

Wait....they just asked in what year Pearl Harbour happened.  Like a 4th grader would know that?!?!  Pffft.
I hadn't even learned about fractions in grade 4!    I feel better now, the questions don't seem too fair.  No way are they for kids in grade school.

I'm an accountant, spent 18 years in school to get my accreditation and I still use my calculator.  Yep folks, call CMA Canada for complaints...

Turning in early tonight, baby's in bed with a fever, Daddy's working until 9 = ME TIME!  Going to have a nice shower, wash my hair (yes, it's quite a process, I have to plan it) and cuddle my pillow with a good book.

While I'm busy taking care of myself, please enjoy a picture of my most recent piece of cake!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment