Sunday, June 20, 2010

Early night!

What a Sunday!
Happy Father's Day, Daddy!  He doesn't know it yet (and he doesn'T read my blog, so I can spill the beans), I'm getting him a new camera!  I haven't bought it yet due to lack of time, but I plan on going this week.  He's going to be thrilled!  (Gosh, just had a flash...did I tell you this already....I have short memory, maybe I already mentioned the camera...ugh.  Too bad!)

We had a lunch at my mom's today.  Baby didn't really sleep much because we took him on errands and our schedule was kinda weird.  So check it out: 6h15 PM and he's asleep!! OMG!  WOOOOOO!!!

I hope he won't wake up at like 5 tomorrow morning.  He's pretty beat, had a big weekend, we went to Quebec's equivalent to Chucky Cheese:

At first, he was kinda looking around, wandering and exploring

Watching older kids shooting balls at eachother, probably wishing he could join in


Then he started to have fun
Even with a serious face


When I strapped him in the car to go home, I think he didn't last 2 minutes before he fell asleep.  He was totally wasted, drunk on fun!! :)




Today, we caught him in the act...But it's better than the Cheetos incident!


Oh...and did I tell you we have a pirate kid?  Aaaarrrrr!


No comments:

Post a Comment