Monday, June 14, 2010

Baby's first birthday!!

Aaaaaand it was a success!  Aaaaaand I'm definitely glad it's over :)
I'm really exausted and I posted all the pics and vids on FB, so I'll post only a few here.

We had a great time, Baby got showered with gifts, wow it was awesome!  Do I need to tell you guys that kids' bdays are expensive?!  Woowee!

I'm thinking about my friend Dolly who opened her home daycare today.  She's probably sleeping by now, totally dying of exaustion I'm assuming!  I hope it went well, L., send me an email this week to tell me all about it, after you recover a bit :)

I also have to let you guys know that the cake turned out super well:




Here's a few pics of the celebration!

My half sister-to-be in the background
Reading with my brother, the godfather:



Stuffing his face with cake and thinking that it's seriously good!:


Celebrating at daycare with his friends (he looks so small!!):




What a weekend!  Now, time for bed, we got a doctor's appointment tomorrow.
Good night and godspeed, invisible friends! xo

1 comment:

  1. That cake looks amazing MJ!!! You're a pro!!!! And yes, your little guy does look small with his friends at daycare... he's the cutest though :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete