Friday, July 2, 2010

Flat hair, finally!!

Ho. LLY!  Jeez, it's about time I got a new flat iron for my frizzy hair!
Sorry men, this will be girl talk for a few lines.

So my flat iron was getting old.  I've had it for a few years now (too many), and all it does now is fry my hair, but stupid me I kept it.  I started not using it and procrastinating buying a new one.  I dunno, maybe I was attached to it or something.  I wanted a CHI, which is the cadillac of flat irons, and dammit I had a rough time getting one.  I won't go into details, but it's part of why I had a shitty week.  So then, today, DING, lightbulb.  Hey, I don't HAVE to get a CHI, I can buy another brand for crying out loud!  Yep, sometimes, it takes a while for me to get it.  So yeah, I got another brand from a salon at work.  And with the taxes, it was less expensive than the CHI.  Man, I'm so square sometimes :P

So yeah, now I'll have nice hair.  It is a big deal, don't roll your eyes like that! hahah!

Good night kiddies, lots of love! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha you're so cute MJ!! Congrats on your new flat iron! Fred gave me a really good one last xmas... and honestly, I couldn't live without it!! So I'm very happy for you!! Flat irons make life soooo much easier ;)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you right! Damn, it's working like a charm, je capote!

    ReplyDelete