Saturday, June 26, 2010

Growing up and eating apples

Well, I guess Baby is growing up!  He's eating apples, Holly Lord have mercy!
Baby is not only a fussy eater, but he's a gagger.  He gags to everything.

I tried something new today and it took!  Gave him a real apple to nibble on and he not only likes it, he's able to eat it without (almost, just a few times doesn't count, right?) choking!  Poor little guy has only 4 teeth still and since he gags all the time, we're kinda scared to give him foods that are more chunky.

But I DID IT!!  well, he did, but hell, I'm taking the credit for it today :)

There's apple crumbs everywhere and it's a mess, but he's eating it, woooooohoooo!


On another food related note, I went out today to spend a gift card I got on Mother's Day.  I bought 6 Pear flavoured shea butter soaps.  I say flavoured, because even if it's not the right word to describe a non-edible item, it's much more fun, and human are edible, right?.... I mean kissable and things.  Yeah...moving on! :)

I have pics to post of this apple adventure, but since Daddy's camera is new and I can't find the software CD, nor the computer cord, well, it'll have to wait.  But I promise to add them to this post!

Happy supper tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment