Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm back! I wasn't gone too far, don't worry

Alright, back to blogging!

This week was a bit crazy, tight deadlines, everyone on vacation, people passing the ball around in the office…but it's done and I did a perty good job, if I say so myself! My supervisor is on holidays and I'm by myself to get things done. Thank goodness the job is not new to me. My manager came to see me this morning tho let me know I did a good job and he appreciates it. Brownie Points!! :)

Lots of exciting things going on lately. My mom's wedding, baby making, bike trip with my friend. Looking forward to aaalll of that! Look at the B&B we're going on the bike trip: http://www.millefeuille.ca/en/index.html It's so lovley, and not expensive! We're getting a King bed and therapeutic bath in the room, woot woot! It's coming up in 3 weeks, so we're getting our bikes a tune up, learning how to change a flat and training a bit because we're doing 100Km in 2 days!

Mom is also going to choose her wedding cake soon. She'll come over and we'll look into it together. I'll post a pic of what she's going to choose. I hope it's not too simple. It'll be a very small and simple wedding, but I don't want her to pick stuff that's too plain. I *hope* her dress will not be too blah. She's getting married in a cocktail kinda dress. Boooo. I can't wait to organize my wedding. It won't be fancy, but it'll be nice and not plain. At least, if I can afford it :)

I'm filling out my paperwork in case I become incapacitated. It's not too bad, 8 pages I think. I'll also fill out a common-law contract to protect us during the period before we get married. Since we have a child and we're not married, nor do we have a will, it could get ugly and complicated if one of us was to pass.

On a happier note, I gotta get to work! Hahah!



Note to readers: What's up Link, miss ya on the farm! Lucky, feel better!!! Dolly, maybe I'll bump into you and little girly at work today! M.P, yooooo :) Haven't seen you in a while, did you sell the townhouse yet? And a high five to everyone else who's reading this! xox

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, looks like you're keeping busy!! Lots of exciting things coming your way! And its always nice to start the day with a compliment from the boss hehe.... p.s. I wanna do a 100km too.... or a marathon or... something!!!! Gotta make time to workout again :) I miss it.

    I hope I "bump" into you at work today! Its gonna be a quick visit though, hehe...

    Have a good one!

    L.

    ReplyDelete