Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm bitchy on Mondays

Ahhh, there goes the weekend. It's already gone, pooh!  I feel like complaining this morning :P


Why do they go by so fast? We barely have time to enjoy it! Man, I need vacations.


Speaking of, we have a special weekend planned. Daddy's turning 30! on Sunday and I'm bringing him on a romantic getaway!! No kids, no in-laws, just us, champagne, a hotel suite and a good time! The package includes a 4 course dinner, one night in the romantic suite, champagne and chocolates, and a nice breakfast in the morning. Oh man, will that be fun! We leave Baby with my mom on Friday afternoon and come back Saturday probably after dinner. It'll be a major effort for me to not feel guilty about leaving Baby. I don't know why, but lately the guilt creeps up on me quite quickly.

Baby has discovered he has a belly button. Was quite funny to watch him lift his shirt and play with it. He also understands everyone has one. And he wants to see it, he comes and lifts our shirts too! Manners, my boy! Haha! It's super cute, actually. He's starting to understand more and more things, which to us is just amazing. I'm in awe of him, everyday.

Poopy supervisor is back from his 3 weeks vacation. Ugh, I was so happy without him. Maybe I have authority issues. Maybe I just don't like him. I vote second option. Ok, he's not so bad, it's just that I don't like workign for him. He's not a bad person. But as my boss, meh. I kinda have to go say hi this morning. I'm trying to gather up some willingness. Go me, go…

I'm also having bad dreams lately. I dreams that my friends all hate me, that they have things against me. It's disturbing. I wake up all sad, wanting to call them to really check if they're mad at me. What does it mean? I don't like it!

Allllriiiiiight. Gotta get to work. Happy Monday, Happy Thoughts, Smiiiiiiiiiiiiile. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment