Monday, July 12, 2010

Ah, Mondays...

Don't you just love 'em?....

We had an amazing weekend!  Ran some errands Saturday, Walmart, of course.  Saw a girl, about 10 years younger than me (ok, maybe 6 or 7) pushing a double stroller with tiny twins and pulling a cart with her other hand.  I was with Baby, and as I assume all moms have a secret club relationship, I stuck up a conversation with her.  Well, I tried.  She didn't seem too keen to talk.  Then I remembered what it was like the first few months with Baby.  Everywhere I went people talked to me and wanted to touch him and be our friend.  Yeah, freggin annoying!  So that girl, with twins!  I bet that happened ALL the time with her and she was probably fed up answering the same questions and talking to everyone.  I wanted to tell her about my twin and just baby talk, you know?  But she wasn't interested in me at all....ouch.  But I understood.  Sniff..

Sunday we went to the cottage to join my mom.  It was a blast!!  Good food, amazing weather, a swim in the lake, a beer in the gazebo...what a life!   We bought a floating vest for Baby so he could be a little more independant swimming in the lake.  Well did he ever!!  He was running into the water, not caring about how deep it was getting.  No fear!  He was so excited, even if he bobbed around in his floating jacket and swallowed a LOT of water, he was having wayyy much fun!  Pics to come.

Argh, Monday...I so despise you.  You always wake us up tired and make our first day of work suck.  Pooh!  So you think I'd get fired if I take a nap in my office?....hahaha!!

Have a good week, invisible friends! xox

4 comments:

  1. Join the club, I dont do mondays either hehe...

    That poor twins' mom... she might be going through some baby blues!! Cuz why else wouldnt she wanna talk to you?!?! Hehehehe.... but I do agree, she might also be fed up of people chatting her up hehe... when she's got her hands FULL :) Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit I would've been tempted to chat her up too hehehe.... what is it with us moms?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, I guess we need to support eachother :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes indeed... hehe we feel for each other ;)

    ReplyDelete