Thursday, July 29, 2010

Got caught with no pants on.....again!

Freg.  It only happens to me!

I just got caught in my tshirt and undies by a neighbour, AGAIN!  The patio door is where everyone comes in, since we're in a townhouse community, and my (male, of course!) neighbour knocks on my door while I'm in the kitchen, wearing a tshirt and underwear.  And, of course, from the patio door, you can see pretty much inside the whole first floor, so I can't even run and hide, they'd see me (and my booty shorts) anyways.  Thankfully, he's an older gentleman and had kids of his own, if it wasn't that obvious, I would have said he didn't notice!

I need to start wearing pants!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Geeez neighbour!! Too funny if you'd run and hide, since he can see you... but becareful now, old man might come back for a sneak peek! yikes...!! It is his 2nd time, right? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha that post just made my day! I feel your pain!!!!

    -melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maliss... has this happened to you too??? Gaston??? :P

    ReplyDelete