Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hot dogs, pool and straight hair

Today was a love/hate day.

Baby threw a tantrum, 50 minutes it lasted.  Thank goodness it was after we came back from Walmart!  That really tested my patience.  I had to call my mom to ask her how to handle a situation like this.

After all this commotion, he went down for a looooong nap.  So did I.  Sweet!
Then Daddy came home early from work because he knew I was having a hard time with Baby.  Boy I should marry him, and quick!

During our naps, Daddy set up the kiddy pool in front of the house, all warmed up for Baby, made me a drink that he stored in the fridge and waited for us outside with a few cold beers.

Was I a happy camper when we woke up!  Baby had a blast in the pool, I loved my drink and it was a really relaxing time.  Is he the perfect man or what!!

We had hot dogs again for dinner, which was awesooooome, and then we went for a walk along the river. It was the perfect weather, with a warm breeze that flew in my (straight, shiny and just, oh, silky) hair.  Ah, what a day!!!

Tomorrow morning, we go brunch at my brothers.  We're taking our bikes, which will be a really fun ride with the family.

Can life get any better?!  I guess when you have a really shitty week, it ends in a really wonderful way.  Huh!!

Hey, Happy Independance Day tomorrow, all you Americans out there.  I'm sure the celebrations are starting tonight!

Peace and Love! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment