Friday, July 16, 2010

TGI to the F!

Busy week!  I like it!  I'm exausted and I'm missing a friend's house warming party tonight.  But I had a good week.  Feeling more and more confident in my job, which is great!  Maybe having a student in our group helps me to not feel like the team kid anymore.

Spent an HOUR on the phone with a client today.  She yapped away and I couldn'T get a word in.  Only the last 5 minutes were productive.  Either she didn't understand and it took her a while to talk it out and get it, or she's just crazy.  I think she's crazy.  It's always like that with her.  Save the Lord I have a manager that is supportive, if ever she gets to be too much.

Home alone all night, Daddy us working the evening shift. Yay and pooh.  Yay I get to have free time alone after Baby gets to bed, pooh for having to take care of him by myself and missing my friends' get together.  Sigh.  Such is life when little people rule your world.

Baby had an wonderful week at daycare.  They LOVE him, hurray!!  He's really happy there, Amen!  He's walking more and more, he's very independent and a really good baby lately.  Barely fusses!  Gotta enjoy it while it lasts :)

Alright, lots of work in the hour ahead.

Good night, invisble friends.  Party for me tonight!! xox

2 comments: