Saturday, July 24, 2010

Oumphless

I'm bored and tired today.  Feeling blahhhhhh.
Baby isn't sleeping much and it's too hot and humid outside.  We went to the park this morning and we were both super sweaty and yucky.  I took my shower and now I'm nice and cool in the AC.

I could go for a drive with him though.  Agh, I feel lazy, I'm not having a good mom day.  And I look too much like crap to go out in public.  Hahah, you know, feels like a kind of a day when you have your period!

I did make a good green buy though, got some new eco-friendly soft sole Robeez for Baby.  Huh, kinda makes me feel better right now!  :P

Alright, I'll go for a drive I think, it'll pass the time t'ill Daddy comes home from work.  Kid's rattling the stand up lamp, he's getting bored...time to go! :)

4 comments:

  1. Awwww.... I hope you get your "oumph" back soon :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. My friend who had her baby exactly 1 week before Jacob was born, just found out she is pregnant again... hehe guess who's next... :)

    You 2 will have kids the exact same age :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will hope for you that the lack of energy is possibly a sign....a good sign that maybe your baby making is complete! hehe If not, then I hope you find you oumph! Check under the couch, you'd be amazed at what you find there! hahahaha

    -M

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, M...god one! I'm sure there TONS of stuff under our couch!! Wow Dolly, I need to get preggo ASAP, I gots competition to keep up with! haha!!

    ReplyDelete