Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I need to marry this guy...fast!!

OK, I'm NOT letting this guy get away.

Besides being the best Daddy on Earth and the best fiancé, check out what I came home to today.

Was about 40*C outside today, a real sticky day.   Daddy had his day off, like usual and he asked me to pick up Baby at daycare.  He usually does it on his day off.

So I got pick up Baby, come home, and what do I find?!

My Man
With a Ice Cappuccino waiting for me in his hands
Dinner made, table set
House picked up

What the $%?&* am I waiting for?  I need to marry this guy quick! :)

I'm the luckiest girl in the world!


Oh, and on top of that, did I mention that he can't wait to be a dad again?  How perfect can he get?!
Ladies, stand back!! He's TAKEN :P

5 comments:

  1. hehe sweet... lemme guess, did you try to make a baby tonight???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately...He was gone all night to the Bluesfest and it's not the right time to make babiesright now, anyways ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for keeping us in da loop :P

    On a side note, I'm signing Mia up for swimming classes! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Who knew Bert was such a pro at playing hubby and daddy! You got that right, marry him, and quick! :) Hoping you get your wish soon and will have another little bundle on the way. I LOVED being pregnant and LOVE having 2 kids, they're my pride and joy! xox
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe well speaking of KIDS, I love my little Mia soooo much!! She most certainly is my pride and joy. Maybe one day she'll have a little brother. Maybe a sister. Hehehe... who knows. We'll see when that time comes. I'll keep you posted on ALL our developments!!! Hahaha just kidding!!! I'll keep you in suspense!

    But in the meantime, I'm wishing you and Bert all the luck in the world.. hope you get exactly what you want. Jacob is gonna be a big brother sooon hehe... how sweet!

    ReplyDelete