Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wedding cake plans

Good day, readers.



Still sick. Not fun. Especially since it's (TMI WARNING) babymaking week. The timing sucks this month, with me being sick and Daddy working schedule. It's frustrating since there's 5 or 6 days in a month that are best. And if you can't make it work that week, you have to wait another month. It's frustrating. And doing it all the time, like so many of my friends suggest, obviously don't have kids or don't have a husband with the same working schedule.  But like my friend Krystal says: "you only have to pretend you're enjoying it!".  LOL!

Anyways.

I'm just glad we're going away just the 2 of us this weekend. Good Lord, we need it! It's been a crazy week. BUT, I have 2 good news:


We're getting a new used dishwasher from my mom, ours is not at it's best. There's always a few dishes that are still dirty after every wash. I'm glad, that saves us like 500$!


AND


My mom chose her wedding cake! Here's what I'm making for her:

I was excited to make a tiered cake for her wedding, but since there won't be more than 50 guests, it'll be a simple cake. Although, I'll have to practice the flowers, I've never made them before.  It should be interesting!

Alright, gotta get to work! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment