Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Future Deception

I was excited today to learn that we were in the Future!  Back to the Future, that is.

I got an email with a pic showing the Dolorean dashbord showing today's date as the Future.  This was exciting news for me!!!   I'm a big BTTF fan, so it totally made my day.

Sadly, it was a mistake.

http://www.france24.com/en/20100706-back-to-the-future-movies-twitter-martin-mcfly-internet

What a bummer!


In other news.  I went to a manager meeting today, to fill in for my new manager who was off and I totally loved it!  It felt so nice to be part of the big team and get news and info first.  It did help that I was sitting beside my Eyecandyman.  But that's beside the point...., uh hmmmmm.  So yeah, it was great.  I took notes and actually understood all that was discussed, even asked a question.  Hey, even the Big Cheese DG knew my name, how about that!  Yep, I'm now famous at the office...lol :)  It would be great to go from time to time.  I'll discuss it with my manager tomorrow.  You never know!

OK, early night = lots to do!  Daddy is at the Bluesfest to see Iron Maiden.  Yeah, not my bag, either...So I'm home, Baby went down around 6h45, so I have lots of time to do stuff.

Later gator!

No comments:

Post a Comment