Monday, May 31, 2010

Smokin' lady!

So today on the bus to get to work, there was this little old Indian lady sitting next to me.  She was wearing a white scarf, thick glasses and blue socks in her black sandals.

I thought she looked like she raised a few dozen kids.  Then I thought, wow, she's probably a super cute grandma too.

Then just when I was looking at her thinking that, she reached into her bag and from a big baggie, took out a square piece of cardboard, with what looked like sheets of paper in it.  So I thought, oh wow, she's gonna read her little bible here on the bus.  How nice it is to have people still loyal to their beliefs, and how important it is to have faith.

Then she proceeded to open what now looked like matches.  But with paper.  Then she took out a small sheet of paper.  It looked like rolling paper.  Then I thought, Oh My God, she's gonna roll herself a cigarette, right here on the bus!!  Then I thought, OH MY GOD, she's gonna roll herself a medicinal joint!!!

Then she took the small sheet of paper, and cleaned her glasses....

No comments:

Post a Comment