Thursday, May 20, 2010

5 days

Double sniff...

Today, I convinced myself that going back to work isn't all that bad. Sure, I'll be more tired, but I should be used to it by now. I'm most looking forward to working on interesting projects and seeing my good pal Melanie everyday, although she's only back from mat leave in August. Life at work would be SO boring if she wasn't there!

Today, I also saved my boss almost 1400$, seeing as I was about to register for a conference on Public Finances, and he gave me the go ahead without looking at the registration fees. I made sure with him before going ahead with it; I'm familiar with our learning bugdet. And he was very grateful I took the time to think and realize the impacts on our budget. One point for me!

Today, I realized that I love my life. Simply, that I'm happy, with all the imperfections it holds. I'm just happy :) I also realized that I wanna be a mom again, real soon. So let's get crackin'!

Today, I also noticed that my bird feeder doesn't last a week when it's full. Damn bird get them all over the patio instead of their bellies. Pigs. But I'm happy to see them around the house. Minus the poop. Which Daddy got on him last week. Fell right from the sky. Apparently, it's a sign of luck!

Tonight, I'm going to bed late. I plan on reading a lot. My darn book is too interesting. And I have a long list of errands tomorrow. Bah well! So be it!

Good night invisible friends, I hope you make your lives as happy as mine! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! We should get together before you go back to work!! :)

    ReplyDelete