Thursday, May 13, 2010

12 days of Christmas

I can't believe it.  12 days 'till I go back to work.  NOOOOOOOOO!!  Countdown has begun.
I'm so sad.  I'll have a new office and a new team, so it'll kinda be like starting a new job.  Ugh.  I wanna stay home!  Ok, I'm done whining.  I'll just cry... :P

The stupid kitchen faucet has broken.  Again.  And it's a different one from last time.  I think that sink has bad karma... And of course, stores just closed.  Daddy went to Canadian Tire 30 mins before closing time to try and get a replacement piece.  He didn't find one.  So we'll have to wait till tomorrow to go to Rona and get a new piece.  They should have them.  Of course, there's only one valve under the sink for the hot water, so we have to turn the house water off until we fix it.  Effing thing, old plumbing I guess.  So tonight, we brush our teeth in a bowl...

Apart from that, I had a good day.  Went to take some electronics to be recycled, my good deed of the day. I also went to buy myself a few pieces of jewelry for work.  I might start shopping for clothes tomorrow too.  I'll need a size smaller than I was before, ain't that nice!   I won't splurge though, cuz i might start to balloon again before the year ends.. :)  (I'm not pregnant yet.  You'd know. I'd have written it in caps.  twice.  and then some.)

Baby is doing wonderfully at daycare!  He's really happy, he got used to solid foods and chewing with his 4 tiny teeth!  He doesn't cry anymore, which says a lot for this little mister, he's got quite a personality.  Let's us know when something is not right with him!  A little girl has come down with hand, foot and mouth disease at daycare.  I hope he doesn't catch it, although chances are high since it's very contagious.  At least my mom will be available this summer to babysit him if he can't go to daycare, save us some very limited time off.

Well, I'm out of conversation for tonight.  Will go to bed early, might get a good night sleep, ahhhhhh!
Sweet dreams and Godspeed to you all! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment