Sunday, May 23, 2010

2 days

wahhhhhhhh :(

Had a GREAT day with the family today. SPent some quality time together, great meals, lots of smiles! Even had fun going to Walmart to buy diapers :P

I can't believe this is my last night on maternity leave. Time goes by so fast, it's mesmerizing. I'm sad to leave my life at home, but happy to start my working life again.

I won't wallow in pity tonight. I'm spending time with Daddy and tomorrow it's quality time at the beach with my brother and his girl. I'm excited, it'll be fun: sun, sand, water, picnic, good company! How could I ask for more?!

I have to remember to register for June 12th bike ride with the city, and I'll be talking more about Baby's birthday in 3 weeks. I have to get at it soon!

Love you all!!! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment