Monday, May 3, 2010

I will survive!

As long as I know how to love I know I'll stay alive!

I'm starting to get back on my feet after a mean stomach bug.  Oh, how it wasn't a fun 24 hours.  I'm still drinking electrolytes to get my hydration back.  I'm hoping Daddy didn't catch it.

He went to stay with his parents for a day and a night with Baby so they wouldn't catch anything from me. And I got my wonderful mommy to take care of me.  I thank God for her, I would have been a million times more miserable if she hadn't been there.

Baby isn't clear of his ear infection yet, he even got one booboo more: eye infection.  But it's been 2 days and it's almost gone, no biggie.  He's still feverish, on and off.  Grrrr, I hate that.  But his mood and energy are just way up there, so it's not too too bad.

So Mother's Day is coming!!!  I have a flower bouquet that'll be delivered to the ladies of our daycare on Friday, I think they'll like it :)  I'm also sending a fruit basket to my mom's work to share with her coworkers.  She'll love that too!  And since it's her birthday on the same day as Mother's Day, we're surprising her at the cottage, with food, family and lots of love!!  It'll be awesome!

Which reminds me, I still have to plan Daddy's 30th and Baby's 1st birthday!

And I'm going back to work in less than a month.  sniff.... But don't worry, I'll be back on maternity leave before you know it!  shhhh.....

Have a little prayer for the Habs playing the Pens tomorrow, we need Syndey Crosby to LOOSE!!  And make a happy Daddy and happy Brother too.

Time for bed.  Sweet dreams, invisible friends.  Lots of love and health to you! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment