Friday, May 14, 2010

11 days

Sniff...

Today, I went shopping for work clothes.  I'm not a big shopper, nor have I any talent in choosing clothes, but damn!  I did a good job :)  The plan was to start easy and do one store I know that I can usually find a thing or two.  Little did I know that I'd spend 370$ at that store alone in an hour!  Got myself some nice button down shirts, 2 skirts (which is big for me, I'm not a dressy kinda person...well until now :), one blue cotton dress, a cami and a really nice pant suit.  I watch What Not to Wear, I made an effort!

I'm feeling a wee bit alone tonight, Daddy is working late tonight AND tomorrow.  Tomorrow, it's the big car wash!  Going to my aunt's to take advantage of her huge driveway.  Inside out, she'll be squeeky clean!  And between tomorrow and next week, I have a huge pile of clothes to iron.  My least favourite task. Bleh!

Well, my strawberries are starting to look funny, so gotta go make a nice fruit salad.  Then I'm sitting my ass in front of the TV.  A rare delicacy for me, woo!

Have a good night, invisible friends!  Let me know if you need a hand shopping, I think I'm getting good at it! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment