Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dead bird

Weird!  Today our plan was to do a little gardening with Baby in the playpen outside.  When I opened the front door to walk out, what did I see?  A dead bird, right there on the porch!  It was a black-capped chikadee (holly crap, I found a website that translates bird names: http://www.knutas.com/birdsearch/ (I bookmarked it, shhhh)).  But my front door is not transparent, right, so how the heck did it end up dying there?


  • It had something in it's eye and couldn't avoid flying in the opaque door.
  • It ate too much pizza for lunch and couldn't control it's course.
  • It had a lobotomy.
  • Poor thing just had a heart attack while flying and crashed on my door step.
What do you think?

I think C.L.'s wife would love that website, eh Link? :)

Something cute today, I caught Daddy singing a Christmas song to Baby to help him sleep.  It was Silent  Night.  Huh, who knew a man could choose appropriate songs to sing to babies, of all things! 

Love, all around! xox



No comments:

Post a Comment