Tuesday, August 31, 2010

NO AC!!!

FACK!!
The central AC's working (that's the frustrating part), but the heating hunk of metal downstairs ain't pushing air in the vents!!  That old hag has been giving me that problem for over 2 years now.  About 2 or 3 times a year, I have to call for repair.  Thank goodness that it's covered in the lease contract!

I called the company that owns the furnace and water heater for a repair dude to come by today, aaaaaand of course there's a waiting list.  Of course, it's 40 degrees outside.  Of course.  Aaaaaand of course, it'll take 48 hours to get a call to even GET an appointment!  Of course!!!

So this morning, in 2 hours precisely, I'm going to call that same company's sales department, and I'm going to ask for them to come install a new furnace.  For her sake, she's almost 20 years old.  And she's been sick on and off for a few years, so I'm sending her to metal heaven.  Enough already, I need a new model, an young stud that's more energy efficient too.

It was 81 degrees when we went to bed last night.  Thank Goodness for ceiling fans and standing fans.  I can live being sweaty and hot, it's more for Baby well being that I'm annoyed.  I'm glad they have AC at daycare and I hope it won't take too long to get a repairman here!

It's always when you need things the most that they are broken/unavailable/missing.
It's your fault, Murphy, and your stupid law!!!

Breathe.  Ok, I gotta get dressed (lightly, freg it'll be 41 today) and get my ass to my cold office.  *bliiiiiss*.

Have a good cool day, my friends!! xox

2 comments:

  1. My personal medical advice would be to drink lots of fluids and take a sleeping pill tonight before your bed time. There's really no reason for the sleeping pill, I just like prescribing them to people.

    Stay healthy.

    Dr. Cruickshank, M.D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dr.
    Can I take that with rum?

    ReplyDelete