Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Surprise at Timmy's!

An ordinary day.

UNTIL!

Drive through at Tim Horton's just down the block.  I order a medium Iced cap and they give me a large!  Wooooo!  That totally made my day :)  (Unless I'm totally clueless and medium is pretty damn big!)

In other news this week, my peach dessert, which turned out to be a peach cobbler, was not that great!  Other guests seemed to like it (or were being polite, but my mom would tell me the truth....right?), but I thought cobbler is WAY better with apples.  I just discovered something about myself...I don't like cooked peaches.  Huh, who knew!

But peaches are so damn good!  Ontario ones are at the peak and I'm devouring them like there's no tomorrow!  It's a shame we live in a country where fresh fruits and veggies aren't local all year long.  That is very sad to me.  I hate being able to get fresh, juicy, just right fruits and veggies only a few weeks a year.  Peaches and corn will soon be over.  And apples and squash will take over in september.  THEN I'll make good cobbler, sheesh!!

Demain, lunch at St-Hubert with a friend.   Jeudi, Cosmic Adventures.  Friday, well, maybe kiddie pool, we'll see.  Hey Dolly, maybe we can join you for your daily walk or something!  Let me know!

Peace out to Chris, who I haven't talked to in a while.  I took a break from FV.  And it feels good not to have to go on it twice a day, I started to feel like an obligation, yuk :P  Send me a msg when you can, I'd like to know how G Lake life is going!!

P.S.  Yes, I'm reading Eminem's biography and it's damn good!  I think I'm starting to like biographies a lot.  Anywho, I'm gonna go get myself a copy of his latest CD as soon as I can.  Peace, Marshall!

4 comments:

  1. Hey MJ! Im probably getting the day off tomorrow... I'll definitely keep you posted either way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, Eminem. You should read Slash's bio...really good! I read his and another guy from Motley Crue's biographies...I've never even listened to Motley Crue haha. They were both super good, if you're ever looking for someone other than Eminem to read about (ok sorry, i just can't stand him!). I also have Andre Agassi's bio but I read 1 chapter and stopped because it was so damn boring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops! i loved andre agassi's book, read it in less than a week. i gotta find a great book for our trip in september... going away in 3 weeks! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently LL Cool J's bio is also a good read. I think Oprah has her's out in bookstores...gotta get that one!

    ReplyDelete