Friday, August 13, 2010

KStew, Viggo and KDunst in town next week!

Holly shit!!!

Hollywood's coming to town! We just got an email at work saying that streets around the office will be closed next Tuesday for filming. It's right out my window! And even closer to Daddy's bike shop! OMG!! KStew was fimling in Montreal yesterday and RPattz was seen on the set, so holly mofo, he might be here in 4 days!!!!!

Also featuring in the cast, Kristen Dunst and Viggo Mortensen. Let's not forget the hotdamn Garrett Hedlund!  Oh man, I'll so try and sneak in to spy! I'm sure there'll be police everwhere, but man, it's so cool! They're filming a movie called On the Road. I really wonder what the heck they'll be filming here, nothing special to see around here..

I'll try and do my best to report back next week on the situation. I hope I'll get to see a little something!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0337692/fullcredits#cast

2 comments:

  1. weird, why are they filming here??

    ReplyDelete
  2. how was your weekend??? im waiting for your next post :P

    ReplyDelete