Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Garrett, you must be a great actor!

Hey all you readers!  Holly crap, I didn't know I could stir all those opinions!

Right on, people!

So unfortunately, I won't be seeing anymore filming because they will be shooting indoors, and at night.  And I mean from 7PM to 7AM, so yesterday was my only lucky day!  Booo!

It was super great to see how filming is made, and I even found out that one of the "unknowns" in my pics is the director!  I think someone in a comment said he was talking to Garrett in the van, which would be right.  Anywho, now I feel more privileged to have seen the director, yeehaw!  If only I knew who the hatman who gave orders is!

To answer to the little ladies who are fans of Garrett, I guess I'll have to correct myself.  If y'all thought he was in character while he was looking like a dude with too much confidence and spitting, well, fiiiiiiine.  I haven't read the book, so I don't know who his character is.  Might as well have been "practising".  I actually hadn't thought of that, but whatever.  I didn't expect anyone to wave or acknowledge the crowd, duh, they were working and might I say that if crowds gathered to try and get a piece of me while I worked I would be such a snob!  You might wanna read a bit more of my blog to get to know me and figure out I'm not a 15 year old looking for a celebrity date.  I can still dream about marrying Mark Wahlberg though, right?

So whoever is criticizing my opinions or point of vue, move on.  You won't get much out of my writting!  Although I enjoy reading your reactions.  Especially from people all over the world, that's awesome!!


Leave a comment!  I love reading you, even if you make me frown for a minute :P
Thanks for the support Dolly, way to go!!!!

And just for the record, Garrett, I still love you! xox

6 comments:

  1. I actually read that that Garrett guy once beat up his own mother.
    I don't have anything wrong with all of his spitting on the ground, but beating up your own mother? Medically, that can't be right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha love your title MJ!! are those "ANONYMOUS" readers happy now??? geeeez. @ Cruikshank, I read the same thing too!! Apparently, he even used a baseball bat, what a psycho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ MJ: your peeps will ALWAYS be a loyal followers of your blog :)

    @ Cruikshank: Haha you made quite a great 1st impression on "kat"...

    @ Kat: B-bye!! Have a nice life too!

    F-R-E-E-D-O-M-M-M-M-M-M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just, to be medically correct, ejaculated. Being a doctor isn't so bad everyone. You can stop attacking my profession. I'm just "in character". What has this world come to that us doctors get no respect at all by the blogging community. Who will you go see though when you all get crabs or AIDS?
    I hope it's not me because those two things sort of freak me out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a JUSTIN BIEBER fan!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello fans,

    I'm Garrett Hedlund. The reason I didnt come out of the van when I was on the set the other day, is because I was surfing the net. When my job gets TOO boring for me, which happens too often, I like to go read blogs such as this one or play tic-tac-toe. Those are my biggest hobbies.

    To all my hardcore fans: I'm not as nice as you think I am. It actually creeps me out to have people i dont even know defend me like that... i mean come on people, dont be so gullable. I fear for my own safety sometimes when Im on set... and hardcore fans (who stalk me) like those anonymous people who posted messages in my defense (on this blog) scare the shit out of me. You pretend to love me, but you dont know me. thats some SCARY SHIT!

    And NO I wasnt being IN character. I was just being normal self, my mean spirited, show off self.

    So hopefully I was able to resolve all the issues here... and no more drama people.

    Peace!

    Your one and only,
    Garrett

    ReplyDelete