Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Bluuuuues

Phew, ok vacations are done, now I can go back to blogging!


It wasn't very relaxing running after a toddler for a week, but we had lots of fun, quality time together. Now I need real time off!

Morning didn't start off too good, my mood was not a happy camper this morning. It's now almost 3 in the PM and I feel much better.

I'm eager to go get Baby at daycare today, see how it went after 3 weeks away! He has grown, that I know…he's almost as tall as a 2 year old! Daddy's not a tall man, I secretly hope he can beat him..

I suddenly realized this weekend that we'll need to move sooner than I thought. To determine which school Baby will go to (I know that's in like 4 years, but still, we had planned a few more than that at our little townhouse), they check the addresses. So we'll need to get ourselves a real family house soon! I don't want my kids to change school if they don't have to, so we'll have to look into that. So right now, we're trying to slwoly upgrade our house so it's all pretty and nice to sell! We went to Rona yesterday and got some new cupboard handles, so I gotta go grad some metal washers to fit them in. They're a little too loose.

Got a big client meeting tomorrow, my first in my new responsibilities. With managers. I'm a little nervous! I'm glad they're all women though, and I already met them once, so I shouldn't be. It'll be fun though, me the little mermaid, having older women as clients! Mouahahahah!! They are so much fun too!

WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment