Thursday, September 2, 2010

Finally, cool air!

Goood Lord!

So we finaly found out what was wrong with the air conditioning.  I thought it was the furnace not blowing air, and that was partly true.  There was a freeon leak and it froze everything!  Pipes were frozen or something, and the air wasn't passing through.  The guy told us on Monday to keep it on "fan" until he came back the next day.  Sure enough, everything had thawed and made a medium mess in the basement (nothing a beach towel can't handle). 

When he came out the next day, he fixed it, did some tests, etc.  It only cost 180$, and I'm sure glad to pay it!  Nothing like being comfortable.  Ahhhhhh!

Baby is happier too, poor little guy had 2 hot nights.  No wonder he was cranky!  Daddy and I were too.  Well, mostly him.  :)

Daddy's working the evening shift, so I got it to myself, yeee to the haw!  I'll probably get prepared for tomorrow and then relaaaaaax!

Oh yeah, I wanted to mention this.  I'm having constant nightmares in the past week, so annoying.  They're not terrorizing, they're stressing the heck of me out!  I dream that I'm being chased all the time.  Like, chased with weapons.  Stressful!  I'm not rested, I yawn all day at work.  I'll try and rest tonight, maybe a little meditation, a little reading...shoot, I'm relaxing just writing it down :)

OK, bath time, then dodo for the little one.  Then it's ME time!!
Have a good night, invisible friends! xox

5 comments:

  1. Hello. Medically speaking, these nightmares are something to be concerned with. Are you ever naked in these nightmares? Wet from a hot shower? You come out from the bathroom but there's no clothes to be found, and then there's a man waiting for you on the bed with a knife so you do everything he tells you to do. EVERYTHING. yes?
    Tell me more about these nightmares. I've learned that just speaking of them usually helps my patients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing, dr. Perv, I'll tell you about them starting tomorrow. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... omg. What kind of doctor are you??

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kind that women like to lose their virginity to. Medically, I'm the safest way to go. Tell your friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm that's one for the dream lady! There is this woman that does a segment on the radio that has people call in and she tells them what their dreams mean. It's pretty interesting!

    Here's a link to her website!

    http://www.thedreamzone.com

    ReplyDelete