Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday at the office

Ahh, finally got my man back!


Daddy was gone for 3 days at a bike show in Wisconsin. Not that I missed him thaaaat much, but man, it was nice to be by myself for a few days! No arguing, no negociating, no pleasing someone other than me. A totally selfish 3 days, I LOVED it!! Need. To. Do it. More. Often!

He had a good time over there, got a lot of waiting time at airports though. And ate bad pizza at the Chicago airport. He was sick this morning. Tums did the trick. He probably missed Baby more than good ol' me, but that's fine. I'm glad he went, it was one of the only times this summer he got a break from home.  What a dedicated man!  (Maybe I should send him away more..!!)

New strategy: spend more time apart, with other people, so we can miss eachother more. Yes. That would be good.

Starting my new strategy this weekend, on a bike trip with a friend of mine. I'm super excited to go. 114K in 2 days. Woop!

I'm bored at work. I'm going to be replacing a collegue of mine, he's leaving for a new position in a few weeks, so I'm kind of in-between projects. I'm not getting new ones since I'll be doing other chores, and I'm still not doing them just yet, so it's kinda boring. I'll be busier then, so I'm just going to enjoy this free time for now. I'm not even changing offices, just new workload. And I'm happy about that! My current supoervisor is a loner, he doesn't give me work, barely even talks to me. So the change is mighty welcomed!

Have a happy Thursday, invisible friends!


P.S. Why do I decide to wear a headband on a day I wake up with a headache? :S

1 comment:

  1. hehe im a fan of alone time too, i definitely agree, we all need that from time to time...

    have fun this weekend!!!!! sounds like fun, one day i wanna try that... when I actually OWN a bike hehe....

    ReplyDelete