Friday, August 27, 2010

Last day of my week off

Sad, but not that much! :)  Starting new responsibilities at work on Monday and I'm kind of excited.  I'm a geek.

Week was a bit rough, with a toddler walking everywhere he possibly can.  But we had lots of fun.  Baby started saying new words like "fleur", "banane", "glace" (as in ice cream cone in proper french), "gougour" (yogourt, which he is oh so excited about at every meal!).

Tonight is very exciting for me, I'm going to get my hair done, heeeelllll yes!  That's always a treat for me.  I'm also thinking about a pedicure to finish off summer in a good way, but I might wait for my mom's October wedding to do it.

We got a Cars sofa/sleeping bag for Baby and the cat has now adopted it.  Damit.  Black cat hair everywhere.  Than goodness for sticky Rollers!

Planning a Walmart trip this afternoon to stock up on baby stuff and cake equipment.  Making a pink giraffe cake for a friend's daughter in September.  It's gonna be so pwetty!! :)

That being said, as I'm not super interesting today, I'll leave you on this note: I'm craving chocolate.



Huh! of the Day
I never knew these two were mother/daughter!


(For you youngsters, Judy Garland was Dorothy in the original Wizard of Oz and singer of the song Over the Rainbow, and Liza Minelli is an American actress and singer)

1 comment:

  1. "gougour"... too cute!! hope you had a good week... vacation days FLY BY don't they? No fair :(

    ReplyDelete