Saturday, March 13, 2010

Stupidest celebrity quotes

Seen on MSN:


Christina Aguilera: "So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?" (I guess she failed geography..)


Britney Spears: "The cool thing about being famous is travelling. I have always wanted to travel across seas, like to Canada and stuff." (Her too...maybe they were in the same class)


Mariah Carey: "My mother is Irish, my father is black and Venezuelan, and me? I'm tan, I guess."  (I guess she's color blind?!)


Brooke Shields: "Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." (Really, Brooke?)


Kate Moss: "Nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels." (uh huh..that makes total sense)


Arnold Schwartz&Burger: "I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." 




The more time you spend on your body, the more cells die in your brain?....
Bottom line: stay in school!


Good night and Godspeed, invisible friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment