Monday, March 15, 2010

Beef of the day

You know when you go shopping, and sometimes you pick up an item you're not too sure about?  Or sometimes you just don't have time to try it on?

So you buy it.

And then at the cash, they tell you that to get a reimbursement, the tags need to be on the items.

So my beef is:  How the HELL are you supposed to wear the item with the tags still on and showing?!
For crying out loud!!

If they can put the tags ON, they can put some back on if you return an item without them, GEEZ!
Ok, so I never worked retail and I don't really know how it works, but sakidou, that would make a lot of darn sense!

Breathe in, breathe out.

Oh, I bought a nice red trench coat.  You should see it, it's wonderful.  Even with tags still on...

1 comment:

  1. *Laughing* I feel your pain, really. No idea what kind of store you bought it from but that is the general rule of chain stores. Clothing comes already tagged from the warehouse and they just put them up. It's a drag but that's the way it goes. It ranks right up there with certain items being non-refundable. The chain stores here dont like returns on cosmetics and half the time, there is no way to know if you're about to blow a large sum of money on shades you dont like. So I go to drugstores like CVS. So long as it scans and you have the receipt, they refund it. I worked retail for a long time. And trust me, even as a manager, I wanted to shake the big dogs in corporate who made some really stupid rules. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete