Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I gotta feeling, wooooohooooo!

Well folks, I gotta feeling that this daycare's gonna be a good daycare.

I had already met her and signed the one year contract because I had a good feeling about it.  Today, I went again, this time with Hubby.  He had the same feeling.  A good one.  Maybe we won't hit strike 3 after all....Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, but I have my fingers crossed.  We start in a week.

In other news, Mother is getting married!  Yes, after almost 4 years of being a widow, she has found her second true love.  Although I still miss my Daddy dearly, I know he's happy for her.  I really like Daddy2, and he treats my mom like a real woman.  And they are SO in love (it's almost sickening).  I'm looking forward to the wedding.  Seeing your parent wed is a privilege, and I will relish every moment.

Hubby has also been extra good lately, so it's been a good time lately.  Baby is still having trouble sleeping, but I'm getting used to it.  Still a bit stressed about starting daycare, I know Baby will have a hard time adjusting, but Babysitter had 6 kids, so I know he's in good hands.

Life has been good lately, and I'm really happy to be living the life I'm living.  Daddy, I miss you it hurts so much, but I know you are close and I still feel you around.  Thank goodness, the hole in my life would be unbearable!

Invisible friends, I hope your lives are as happy as mine.  Take some time to think back on it and appreciate the good things.  Life is short, might as well make it a good trip!

Sending love to all of you, may God bless you all.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment