Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Eenie-meenie-miny-moe!

Good evening invisible friends!

I'm disturbed by a song I heard on the radio tonight.  It goes: "shorty is an eenie-meenie-myni-moe lover".  I thought, now the author of that song spends way too much time with toddlers.  That, or he's paid quite well to make a fool of himself singing that!  (Just Googled it, it's Sean Kingston and, oh God, Justin Bieber.)....(Justin is tiny, maybe Sean was singing about him...gggrrrrrrr!)

In other news, today was a rough day.  I had to break up with a babysitter.  But it went well.  You know, those kids of situation that make both parties awkwardly uncomfortable, but yet you have to go through it? One of those.  I went to pick up my son's stuff, it was weird and awkward, but it's over.  At least, a confrontation would have been worse!

So we start a new daycare in 2 weeks, I'm pretty stressed out.  Sonny has a big case of separation anxiety, we're trying to get through it.  I hope the new daycare will know how to manage that.  At least he'll be with a bunch of other babies his age.  Phew!

I'm being a good housewife by baking some good ol' banana muffins right now.  The house smells nice.  I'm looking forward to making a big cake for a baby shower in May.  It'll be extra nice :)  I'll post pictures.


I'll leave you on a couple of sayings I read the other day.  Made me smile.

"War is not about who is right...it's about who's left..."

"Love is grand....divorce is a hundred grand..."


Good night world, please bring me nice dreams this time.  I'd like to feel rested tomorrow morning, I've got farms to fertilize.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. good luck with the new daycare MJ!

    p.s. any banana muffins left? :)

    ReplyDelete