Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Segway suicide

In the news.

Sad news this week.  The owner of Segway killed himself riding one of his vehicle off a cliff.  Now, if you're like me, you ask, what the heck is a Segway...some kind of moped or something?

No my friends.  It's much more funnier than that.

Ok, suicide is never funny.

But this news made me smirk.  Just imagine the scene..
http://tech.ca.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=25731446

For non-techies, this is a Segway.  I'm sure you've seen some.  Personnally, I think it's a ridiculous invention, except maybe for the elderly.  But picture this American police officer chasing you with the sirens on...


Sorry my American friends.  You are not the only ridiculous nation...the Chinese police force also uses it!

No comments:

Post a Comment