Monday, October 4, 2010

Emotional week ahead: warning

Happy Monday, friends!


So I'm kinda scared…we have a last minute parent meeting at daycare tonight. I'm afraid they'll tell us some bad news. They are having problems with their file with the government, and I'm afraid they'll have to close down or something. I dunno, it's a bad feeling I have. The meeting is at 4h30, when we go pick up our kids, so it's pretty much last-minute-it-can't-wait-for-a-formal-meeting meeting. Uh oh.

I hope you guys had nice weekends, we had an awesome one. This time of year is my favorite, leaves are turning, the temperature is dropping to a cool comfy one, bugs are long gone and everyone is in a good mood. It's my fave season. We'll probably get married in the fall. In a few years.

This week is going to be crazy. I'm off-site at work for a 3 day mandatory training. Yuk, I hate training. Tonight, we're getting the bouquet and some decorations done for my mom's wedding. Then I have to make her cake sometime this week. I've started planning it, wow it's bit overwhelming, it has to be extra nice!  I think I'll do it over a few days so I don't feel too last minute and pressured.

Freg, I'm stressed out about the daycare meeting tonight.  I so hope I'm wrong!  I'll let you know...

1 comment:

  1. waiting for an update on that meeting!!!! hope it went well.... update NOW please :)

    ReplyDelete