Monday, September 27, 2010

And the man is back!

Gooood morning!




Well, Daddy is finally back home. Thaaaaank goodness! Now I don't have to be a single parent anymore, yay!

Last week was rough. Severe nausea has started, on top of the fatigue, it was hard to take care of myself, let alone take care of a 15 month old. But I did a great job (pat on the back) and I survived.


My oh so lovely manager is off for 2 weeks, eeehaw! Makes me happy. No stress for a few days, which is most welcomed.

Now that my hubby's back, I'll have time to finish my laundry, get to bed earlier and even straighten my hair, woah!


Today sucks at work. My buddy is off to take care of her kid, and I'm feeling sick. Got some seabands, not doing a whole lot for me though. Next step, gravol! Tomorrow I'm going for bloodtests. They want me to be on an empty stomach to take my glucose. WTF?! Pregnant women can't be on an empty stomach!! Well too bad, they'll have to check my glucose another time!



Off to get more food, I didn't pack a big enough lunch. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment