Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The physics theory

Well folks, blood tests went well. I folded to their instructions afterall and went (almost) on an empty stomach.


Turns out the seabands are helping more now that I've had them on for a while. So I was able to drink a bit of water and nibble a bit of cheese (nothing sweet to screw up the glucose test) before going in. I was so proud of myself. :)…I hope they don't notice that I wasn't completely honest…sssshhhhhhhh!


Friends, I eat so much, I wonder why I'm not 150lbs by now. Where does it go? In school they told us, and it's one of the 10 things I remember from high school, about an absolute truth. Nothing is lost, nothing is created. Sound familiar? Meaning everything already exists, from gas, to liquid, to solid. Matter just transforms. So where the heck does all this food go?!

No comments:

Post a Comment