Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Is the week over yet?

oh no, silly me, it's just starting!!  FAK!
My wonderful boss is starting to really annoy the heck out of me.  One of my coworkers is leaving for another team, our effing boss being one of the reasons, and I'm envying him.  My team will now consist of me, my effing boss, and one other old-fart-I-know-it-all coworker.  Nice, eh?

Thank goodness I have a good friend in another team, who puts sunshine in my day, cuz I wouldn't stick it out.  In fact, if everything stays the same by the time May comes around and I go on mat leave, I'll sure look for someplace else to come back to work to.

Ok, rant over. 

Baby is doing well lately, although he's getting viruses left and right.  Not too too bad, just a little exausting when he won't eat.  He declared war this weekend.  Wouldn't eat.  Now, Baby is not skinny, so it's not really a big deal, but it still bothered me that he would only eat cheese and bread.  Thankfully, it has passed.  Apparently, a couple kids at daycare were like that too.  On top of that, he was constipated.  And people, isn't true we don't feel well when we're full of shit? lol!  I'm really glad he exploded at daycare yesterday morning and not home!

Enough negativeness.

oh yeah.  Daddy's gone to Vegas for a week-long bike show, so I'm all alone fending for myself and a toddler.  Well la-di-da, ain't I the luckiest person in the world, I'm getting support from everyone!  My aunt and a neighbour brought me food, people are coming over at night to help with bathtime, even a friend of mine who has a baby herself is taking time to come help me!  I'm so blessed.  It reminds me of when Dad died and we got support from a gazzilion people, it was really emotional to realize how much love we received.  Same this week, it's overwhelming, all this love

Shout out to Link, whom I haven't chatted with in a long time.  Lucky is helping me out, she's the best! 

So, how you doin'?!

No comments:

Post a Comment