Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What a good morning!

I can now exhale.

Baby went to daycare this morning.  I took him, a tear in my eye.  My heart sagged when I left, but I knew he was in very good hands.  Thank goodness I was at a hair appointment, one of my favourite thing is having my hair done, so it distracted me.  Hubby went to get him and he was told he had a nice morning, that he was a "good little chief"!   Aaaaaaand breathe out....

I'm still sweaty from the stress (maybe I should go change my shirt..), but I'm so relieved!

On another good note, my hair looks super!  Got some highlights and some bangs to hide the baby hair that's sloooooooowly growing back.  Ain't that swell!

And to top things off, ladies and gentlemen....we got a call for a subsidized daycare, the one that we were eying for a long time!  And you know what?  They can give my spot to someone else.  My daycare may be stupid expensive, but she's a mother of 6, worked as a nurse.  Now try to top that, mister!


So the rest of the day will be spent hugging Baby and kissing him, as I missed him a lot this morning.  Tomorrow, I will relax and maybe find a few caches, something I've been itching to do for a few weeks!

It's cloudy, but there's sunshine in my life!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment