Monday, April 12, 2010

Can I sleep now?

Boy, am I tired!

Baby has had a high fever for 2 days now, and it ain't over.  And he wakes up at night because he's not feeling well.  Poor thing.  But damn, poor me! I want to sleep!

We're hoping is roseola.  Waiting for the red spots to appear, that'll make my day!

Weather's been awesome here, I wish I could go biking.  Maybe later this week.  I'll have to post a pic of my pop-cycle :)  

I think we're taking it easy tonight, might watch a  movie with Daddy.  Or just sleep through it.  Hubby has the day off tomorrow, sooooooo happy!


OT:  I'm due to go see a show, a stand-up comic, something!  Maybe I just need to get out of the house...sigh...Who wants to take me out?!?  ooooo, a ball game would rock!  It's been so long!

Good night invisible friends, I hope you sleep through the night.  Me, maybe next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment