Monday, April 5, 2010

A New Day has come

Just like Céline says.

Tomorrow starts daycare.  I write about it tonight because I'm sad, scared, and excited.  Pretty confusing emotions.

Sad that my child will now be spending his days with someone other than me.

Scared that he will be stressed, anxious and will have difficulty adapting to this new life.

Excited that I get a break, that I'll be having somewhat of a vacation before I go back to work, excited that I'll be able to get back to geocaching, biking, shopping.

I guess separation anxiety does not only occur in babies!!


Wish us good luck!! This week will be a hard one, but will start our life on a new path, a new beat.

Good night, invisible friends....I need a hug right now!!    xox

1 comment:

  1. Good luck MJ! Keep us posted... and remember, I will have my own daycare soon... so you can spread the word... hehehe i'll be easier once the basement is set up and I can actually have people COME over and see it :) Soon!!

    ReplyDelete