Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tea Time!

Two nights ago, I learned what it's like to be (somewhat) British!

A few friends of mine came over for tea.  One of them has family in Britain, and we thought it might be fun to have a tea party.  Mind you, it wasn't at the right time, we gathered at my place after dinner, but it was a lot of fun.

Clotted cream, strawberries, scones, apple crisp, and a nice tea set.  We gossiped over tea and dessert, and we really enjoyed our time together.  What a night :)

Daddy and I are very tired this morning.  We had a feverish baby last night.  From 1 to 4.  Zzzzzzzz.  Thank goodness this morning he's his normal self.  We suspect teething.



Oh, oh, oh!  And since the dollar is par with USD, I'm thinking about going shopping in Syracuse!  I don't need much, but heck, I can find something I need!  I'll have to find myself some friends to drive over there with, I'm not a fan of going through customs by myself.  I'm a big wuss.

Now, time for nap, for both Baby and Parents...  nighty night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment